Monday, October 3, 2011

October 2-8

This week has a few decent opportunities for us to grab some deals.

Don't forget, Towne-N-Country, in Chapmanville, has overlapping sales over the weekend. Meaning, this week's sales should run through Sunday and next weeks deals should be active as of Friday. This has been the case more than one trip in the past. Perhaps we can knock out 2 weeks' shopping all in the same trip? I will post the next week's sale as soon as I get my hands on the sales paper.

Welcome to all the new members to our little group. Please feel free to ask any questions that you may have. Don't forget you can also message me through Facebook via our group page.

FOODLAND

Rice Krispies Treats ... 2/$4
     Ebay - $1/2 = $1.50 each

Hunts Tomatoes ... $1
     Dede - $1/4 = .75 each
                .45/4 = .70 each

Campbell's Soup at Hand ... $1
     Dede - .50/2 = .50 each

Campbell's Ready Serve Bowls ... $1
     Dede - .50/2 = .50 each

Sargento Shredded Cheese ... $2
     Ebay - .55/1 = 1.45 each

Ragu Pasta Sauce ... .98
     Dede - .75/2 = .61 each

Betty Crocker Helpers ... .88
     Dede - .75/3

There are also AWESOME deals on their meats this week due to their customer appreciation sale. If you like sausage, Mountaineer Sausage is on sale for $1.25 per ROLL this week. You can afford to buy some to stock up at that price! I sure have. My kids love when this sale comes around.

KROGER

Lipton Natural Tea 20 oz. ... $1
     Ebay - .50/1 = FREE
                $1/2 = .50 each

Campbell's Chicken Noodle & Tomato Soup ... 5/$3 (.60 each)
     Dede - .40/4 = .40 each

Campbell's Chunky Soup ... 4/$6 ($1.50)
     Dede - .50/2 = $1 each

Campbell's Select Harvest Soups ... 4/$6 ($1.50)
     Dede - .50/2 =$1 each



As you can tell, it is a very good week to stock up on Campbell's soups. All kids love chicken noodle soup with a grilled cheese on a cold, wet day. Most adults that I know enjoy the same as well.

I was not 100% sure about the meat prices at either store. There were a few I believed a pretty decent choice, but without a bit of feedback, I think I may just stick to the manager's specials at Wal Mart.

By all means, please check out the meat sales, especially the Customer Appreciation sale at Foodland, and tell us what you think about the "sale" prices on the meats.

Most coupons available at Dede are available on Ebay as well. Each match-up has the link you should be able to use to get your coupons. If you need any help, just send me a message. I will be happy to help any way I can.

Happy Couponing!

Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment