Thursday, January 13, 2022

Dollar General Cheat Sheet for Saturday January 15th 2022

 Hey y'all!!! 

As promised, here is my personal cheat sheet for couponing at Dollar General for this week. 


For the Scott all digital deal, pick up 1 Scott toilet paper for $5, 1 Scott paper towels for $5.50, 1 Cottonelle toilet paper for $5, and 4 of the Kleenex tissues for $1.50 each. If you scan every item as you pick them up, you will find a coupon that will attach. Make sure you clip each coupon as you go. 

This is what I use when I coupon at Dollar General. I have found knowing what I have coupons for and what items have the higher savings is very helpful when I am in the store. Many people post scenarios that tell you exactly what to buy and how much it should cost out of pocket (OOP), but none that I have found will tell you what to do when you are in the store and can't find that item. 

When I first started couponing using digital coupons, it never failed that the stores would be missing items from the deals I wanted to do. I tried winging it many times, but everything always went sideways. So, this was what I came up with to help myself to keep from paying way too much at the register. 

So, take any deal or scenario you find that you like. When you get in the store and they don't have an item that you need, this is a quick reference that you can use to help keep your out of pocket under control. 

If you have any questions, please feel free to shoot me a message on Facebook! I am happy to help in any way I can. 

Until next time.......... HAPPY SAVING!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment