Sunday, January 9, 2022

NEW YEAR NEW START!


Hello guys!!!

I know it has been a long time since I have posted. To be honest, I thought that my blog was long gone. I decided that I was going to start coming back in and giving all the match ups that I can find for our local stores and hopefully start to help again. 

Just like before, I will do matches for Foodland and Kroger. However, I will also post the ads as soon as I get them so you can see any other deals that you may be interested in. As many of you know, Kroger now has digital coupons. This wasn't even available WAY back in the day when we were going before. I think at that time only Dollar General had digital coupons and they had just started. 

Since the coupon scene has changed, I have changed and grown with them. Depending on how much interaction we get, we may start a public group on Facebook so everyone can see our information. 

Now that our area Rite Aid stores have converted to Walgreens, and I have got pretty good at that store thanks to a friend, I also have someone to send you to for couponing deals at Walgreens. I hope you get on her site and enjoy her deals as much as I do. 

Kroger starts their sale cycle on Wednesday, and Foodland on Thursday. I will do some digging and see what I can get for you. 

I look forward to helping anyone I can. 


Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment