Wednesday, January 26, 2022

Walmart + iBotta = Great Prices on Essentials

 


I was busy checking the coupons in the Logan Banner (every week on Wednesday we get the inserts for the following Sunday just in case you didn't know) when I noticed that we have iBotta rebates that line up with them. I thought that some of you would be interested in these match ups. Some are even FREE!!!

In case you don't already have iBotta rebate app, please use my link to sign up. I will even help you to learn to use it if you need help. 

Register | Ibotta

FREE RED BARON!!


The Red Baron Pizza is $3.98 at Walmart. There is a rebate of $4.49 in the app. I will try this one this week, but it does have the potential of being a $.51 money maker! 

Lysol Laundry Sanitizer $1.97





This is a deal that I think a lot of people will be interested in. There are paper coupons for the Lysol Laundry Sanitizer for $1.50 off 1. Coupled with the $1.50 rebate, that makes each bottle $1.97! You can do this deal up to 5 times! 

Persil $.94 a bottle




Persil is $4.94 at Walmart. Use the coupon below and save $2.00 then get back another $2.00 per bottle from iBotta. Final cost $.94 per bottle! You can also do this deal up to 5 times.



There are also Purex deals that are available for just about any size. 

No comments:

Post a Comment